This system is for use with OEM Yamaha PN 13S-8591A-H0 or 13S-8591A-F0
This system was developed in response to ECU restrictions placed on the highest levels of American Road-Racing in 2014.
This system has powered the machines of champions and is designed to compete with systems like Motec and Marelli.
- With this system your Stock ECU becomes far more powerful than a factory YEC racing ECUs while maintaining YEC wiring harness compatibility.
- Our traction control (TC) system utilizes advanced ignition timing control strategies to offer superior feel when compared to piggyback (TC) systems.
- Using advanced flashing technology, updates can be performed in 20 seconds compared to traditional flashing which can take over 6 minutes.
- Includes software notes written by the developers describing how to best utilize the many maps and features.
This System Includes all of the following RaceTeam1 Features
- - Switchable High Resolution Fuel Mapping (TPS vs RPM) by cylinder and Map Mode 1/2
- - Switchable Ignition timing adjustment by gear, cylinder, and Map Mode 1/2
- - Switchable Throttle-By-Wire base map adjustment per gear and Map Mode 1/2
- - Switchable Throttle-By-Wire decel compensation per gear and Map Mode 1/2
- - Ability to use the TC Lockout input for independent TC Map switching
- - TC activation response adjustment for TC activation to kill percent correlation
- - TC activation response adjustment for TC activation to ignition retard correlation
- - Ramping QuickShifter gear specific ramp out rate adjustment for kill percent
- - Ramping QuickShifter gear specific ramp out rate adjustment for ignition retard
- - Ramping Rev-Limiter gear specific ramp out rate adjustment for kill percent
- - Ramping Rev-Limiter gear specific ramp out rate adjustment for ignition retard
This System also Includes all of the following RaceTeam2 Features
- - TC threshold map adjustment (TPS vs Gear) with switchable Map Mode 1/2
- - TC window limit adjustment for TPS, Gear, and RPM
- - Ramping QuickShifter hold time adjustment (ms) per gear
- - Ramping QuickShifter TC inhibit delay (ms)
- - Ramping QuickShifter window limit adjustment for minimum RPM
- - Ramping QuickShifter sensor trigger voltage and NC/NO adjustment
- - Ramping Rev-Limiter gear specific RPM Limits
- - Ramping Rev-Limiter activation kill percent by gear
- - Ramping Rev-Limiter activation ignition retard by gear
- - Pit-Road Speed Limit (MPH for all Gears)
- - Pit-Road activation kill percent
- - Pit- Road gearing correction
- - Selectable Firing order for EU stock or US stock/YEC kit harness configurations
- - Selectable tip-over sensor input channel for use with data streams
This System also Includes all of the following Standard ECU Flashing Features
- - High Resolution Fuel Mapping (TPS vs RPM) by cylinder
- - High Resolution Fuel Mapping (MAP vs RPM) by cylinder
- - Fuel acceleration enrichment adjustments
- - Injector proportioning adjustments
- - Ignition timing adjustment per gear
- - Ignition idle trim adjustment
- - Variable intake stack control
- - Throttle-By-Wire base map adjustment per gear
- - Throttle-By-Wire decel compensation per gear
Optional Hardware (Not Included)
- - FT-Datalink ECU Flashing interface (includes ECU license to which race-team package will be assigned)
- - Race Team Data Jumper (relocates Tip-Over signal to allow for data streams)
- - Race Team Specific Bike Side harness for quick track-side adjustments.
Optional AiM Data Integration
For use with Evo4, Evo5, SoloDL, and MXL2 data systems.
- - Engine RPM
- - Throttle Input and Throttle Opening
- - Traction Control Target
- - Traction Control Derivative
- - Calculated Gear Postion
- - Water and Air Temp
- - Battery Voltage
- - Map Switch Position
- - TC Switch Position
- - Shifter State
- - Traction Control State
- - Rev Limiter State
- - Tip-Over Switch State
Product Licensing Requirements
- This product requires an existing tuning license.
- Unlike normal ECU licenses the FT ECU Race Team Packages will not be applied to your account immediately. Please allow 1-2 business days to post to your account.
- FT ECU Race Team Package allows unlimited flashes for a single ECU. However additional licenses will be required for additional ECU's